If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chile made so easily in a pressure cooker. —Tools 4 Foodies
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Cook 1 pound ground beef in a non-stick skillet, cooking on medium high heat for 7-10 minutes. Stir beef constantly and break up pieces.
- When the beef is cooked, drain off extra fat.
- Add meat to your pressure cooker container.
- Now use the same skillet, turn on the burner to medium, and add: 2 teaspoons olive oil 1 chopped onion 1 finely chopped red bell pepper
- Cook for 3 minutes, and add: 2 cloves minced garlic Cook for another 1-2 minutes. Add onions, pepper, garlic to the pressure cooker.
- 1 14.5 oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 15 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle Paste
- 2 teaspoons Sweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- Cook in pressure cooker for 10 minutes. When pressure cooker pressure has completed (no more hissing sounds, or visible steam), open the lid.
- Stir up chili and serve.