If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A sassy mango and curry powder twist on one of American's favorite condiments. Can be made spicy for an extra kick! —Generously Seasoned
- 2 cups roughly chopped mango
- 1/2 cup chopped onions (white or yellow)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (more if you wish)
- 1/4 teaspoon teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - 1 habanero (optional)
- Chop and prep all your ingredients.
- Bring a small skillet to medium heat, add the coconut oil, ginger, onions, and habanero.
- Once the onions are translucent (about 3 – 5 min), add the mango, sugar, salt, and curry powder. Use a spatula to incorporate everything together and allow to cook on low to medium heat for 15- 20 minutes.
- 4. Allow to cool before transferring to a blender. Add vinegar to blender and blend until smooth. Should look like baby food! I used the short cup on my nutribullet. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe