If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crispy and tender with a tingly heat and an addictive dipping sauce, prep these hatch chili hot wings in 10 minutes! —garlic and zest
for the wings:
- 4 pounds chicken wings, cut into drums and flats
- 1 cup Stubb's Green Chili Anytime Sauce
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
for dipping sauce
- 1 cup sour cream (can use regular, low-fat or fat-free)
- 1/4 cup Stubb's Green Chili Anytime Sauce
- zest of one lime
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- thinly sliced jalapeños
- crumbled queso fresco
- lime wedges
- fresh cilantro leaves
- In a small bowl combine the Stubb's Green Chili Anytime Sauce with the garlic, brown sugar, lime zest and juice and whisk. Place the chicken wings in a zip-top plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the wings, seal the bag and let marinate for several hours.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir together. Chill until ready to use.
- Heat the grill to a medium high heat, about 400 degrees, and arrange the wings on the grates so they don't fall through. Cook until wings are crispy and cooked through, turning once or twice. about 15-20 minutes. Watch for hot spots on the grill, since the marinade has brown sugar, it may have a tendency to flame.
- Transfer wings to a platter and sprinkle with jalapeño slices, queso fresco, lime wedges and cilantro. Serve with dipping sauce.