If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A creamy, tangy, slightly sweet vegan dressing. Drizzle over salads and roasted vegetables or use as a dip. —Kayli Dice
Makes about 3 cups
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until completely smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator for up to one week.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
More Great Recipes: