If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We love a fun spin on classic treats like the ice cream cone sundae, and this recipe definitely delivers a twist. Substitute cupcakes and frosting for ice cream to create a super cute and heat-proof trea —Miss Jones Baking Co.
- 1 box Miss Jones Baking Co. Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 jar Miss Jones Baking Co. Organic Vanilla Frosting
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare and bake cupcakes according to package directions, filling each ice cream cone approximately halfway full with batter.
- Set each ice cream cone in a mini or normal cupcake pan to stabilize while baking. Let cool completely.
- Top cupcakes with vanilla frosting using a pastry bag fitted with a star tip. Top with sprinkles.
- Melt chocolate chips and place in a pastry bag or Ziploc bag with the end corner trimmed off. Pipe onto frosting and let cool slightly before topping with a cherry. Bon appetit!