If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Today is National Ice Cream Day! And what better way to celebrate than with an ultra-indulgent and delicious treat? Make our Cake Batter and Frosting-Swirled Ice Cream Cupcakes for a double dose of your daily required ice cream and cupcake servings! —Miss Jones Baking Co.
- 1 box Miss Jones Baking Co. Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 jar Miss Jones Baking Co. Organic Vanilla Frosting
- 1 jar Miss Jones Baking Co. Organic Chocolate Frosting
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- Ice cream maker *Note: You'll need to get your ice cream maker ready the night before by freezing the bowls overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Start by removing 3/4 cup of cake mix and place in a medium-size bowl. To that bowl add the cream, half and half, and sugar.
- Mix until sugar has dissolved and pour into ice cream maker. Freeze according to the ice cream maker directions.
- Once the ice cream is ready to come out of the maker and go into the freezer, add in two tablespoons of sprinkles, two tablespoons of vanilla frosting, and two tablespoons of chocolate frosting. Gently fold together and place in the freezer until frozen solid, about 6 hours.
- While the ice cream is freezing, start making the cupcakes. Combine the remaining cake mix with the oil, water, and eggs. Mix and bake according to package directions. Let cool completely before topping with a scoop of ice cream!