If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Thai Chicken Coconut Soup is SO delicious! I have never tasted a soup that delivers so many flavors in just one bowl. A MUST try! —Maya Kitchenette
- 1 liter Chicken broth
- 2 pieces Chicken breasts
- 200 milliliters Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Cilantro - chopped
- 2 Bird eye chillies - sliced
- 3-4 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- 5 Kaffir lime leaves (Omit if not available)
- 5 Garlic - minced
- 3 cm pieces Ginger - sliced
- 1 Lime - cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pot.
- Add in onions, lemon grass, garlic, ginger, chillies, kaffir lime leaves and saute for 10 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and pour in chicken stock. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in fish sauce, salt, brown sugar and coconut milk.
- Finally add in the lime juice, lime zest and chopped coriander.
- Serve in bowls and top with lime wedges and more chopped cilantro.