Author Notes: Fish is delicious and healthy by itself, but with the right marinade, you get a delicacy! —DGRecipes
gutted and washed Carp fish
cloves of Garlic
milliliters White Wine
pinch Salt and Pepper
In This Recipe
- Lay a piece of tin foil on a baking pan and put the fish on top.
- Chop the carrots, the onions and the garlic on cubes and put them in a bowl.
- Add olive oil to the bowl and squeeze the juice of one lemon inside. Then add the white wine and mix it roughly.
- Fill the inside of the fish with the stuffing, and pour some olive oil in the pan.
- Make shallow cuts along the fish (as you can see in the pictures) and put slices of lemon in them (this is not just decorative but it also gives a bit of lemon flavor to the skin of the fish).
- Peel the potatoes and chop them on rough chunks and put them in the pan together with the fish.
- Pre-heat the oven to 250 Celsius and put the fish inside. Bake for 60-70 minutes (depending on the size of the fish. If it’s larger, cook longer).