If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fish is delicious and healthy by itself, but with the right marinade, you get a delicacy! —DGRecipes
gutted and washed Carp fish
cloves of Garlic
milliliters White Wine
pinch Salt and Pepper
- Lay a piece of tin foil on a baking pan and put the fish on top.
- Chop the carrots, the onions and the garlic on cubes and put them in a bowl.
- Add olive oil to the bowl and squeeze the juice of one lemon inside. Then add the white wine and mix it roughly.
- Fill the inside of the fish with the stuffing, and pour some olive oil in the pan.
- Make shallow cuts along the fish (as you can see in the pictures) and put slices of lemon in them (this is not just decorative but it also gives a bit of lemon flavor to the skin of the fish).
- Peel the potatoes and chop them on rough chunks and put them in the pan together with the fish.
- Pre-heat the oven to 250 Celsius and put the fish inside. Bake for 60-70 minutes (depending on the size of the fish. If it’s larger, cook longer).