If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Need a burger recipe for Labor Day Weekend? Try this indulgent, just-classic-enough FETA-STUFFED burger. The tang of beautiful green tomato slices is the perfect complement to the decadence of the cheese. —CAVA
- 1 1/2 pounds high-quality ground beef (80% lean)
- 1 cup Crazy Feta
- 2 large green tomatoes, thinly sliced
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- pickled red onions
- Sriracha Greek yogurt (mix 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce into ½ cup Greek yogurt)
- Form beef into 8 thin 5-inch patties. Top 4 patties with a ball of Crazy Feta, leaving a ¼-inch border, then top with remaining patties. Pinch edges to seal; season burgers with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet to medium. Add 2 burgers and cook until dark brown and firm to the touch, about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Repeat with remaining burgers.
- To assemble: Spread bottom half of a toasted bun with Sriracha Greek yogurt sauce.
- Top with Crazy Feta-stuffed patty and top with green tomatoes and pickled onions. Top with other half of toasted bun.