If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I Learned this simple recipe from my Polish friend Malgorzata. It is super simple yet the flavors are subtly enhanced by grated lime. Macadamia nuts adds crunchiness. You will not regret assembling this. This recipe is perfect for late summer when the best mangos hit the stores. Make sure to buy the freshest buffalo mozzarella. —EatPrayandEatAgain
- 2 Mangos (ripe And large)
- 8 ounces Fresh Buffalo Mozzarel
- 2 tablespoons Toasted macadamia nuts
- 2 Limes (zest grated and juice separated)
- Olive oil, salt and pepper
- Slice the mangos finely and the mozzarella about the same width. Arrange in a platter like a Caprese salad, first the mangos and then the cheese. Sprinkle the lime zest on top and add the toasted macadamia nuts (I break them down a bit under a clean kitchen towel with a mallet) . When you are ready to serve add the lime juice, a generous stream of olive oil and freshly grounded pepper and voila!