If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this represent my childhood.it is my favorite salad since i was child.the basic dough is potatoes smashed pure with many filling options. —kavka08
- 3.35 pounds potatoes boiled and smashed as pure
- 3 pieces aggs grated and spiced with a pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 packets tuna
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 packet natural yougurt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce ( optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- cling film for rolling the dough
- Making the sauce : in a boll mix the yougurt,mayonaise and ketchup.sprinlke salt, papper , sugar and the hot sauce and Set the sauce aside
- The filling : in a boll add the tuna , the grated eggs and 2 table spoon of the sauce and set aside
- Over a surface spread the cling film then over it the potatoes dough
- Press gently the dough and the width of the cling fim will be the limited edge of the dough
- Gently, try to smooth the roll
- To the fridge for an hour to become more firm
- the more it rest in the fridge, the more the taste become delicious