If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This pecan pie is made of dates, pecans, almond milk and water. The crust is made out of oatmeal and almonds. Just awesome —Mari Welleats
Makes 6 mini pies in cupcake tin
- 20 Dates pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup pecan
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- dash salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Coconut oil in sauce pan, add dates with half a cup of water
- Allow to simmer add 1/4 cup of milk and vanilla stirring constantly
- add 1/2 cup of water and turn off burner.. mix well
- pour into cooled 6 non gram cracker crust. Adorn with 2 pecan, Refrigerate for 4 hours.
No graham cracker crust
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Pulse until the consistency is course
- Firmly press into a well oiled 6 cupcake tin bake for 10 minutes at 350
- With a small spatula make sure to loosen sides so that the mini pie crust are free from the tin.