If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super satisfying, packed full of all sorts of healthy tasty things., and take 5 minutes to make. Coconut, chocolate and nuts… I mean, whats better? —Colleen Stem
Makes 15 or so
- 1 cup rolled oat soaked for at least 1 hour in 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 5-6 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- salt (if nuts are unsalted
- Add all the ingredients into a food processer and blend until the mixer forms a cohesive dough. It;s going to be a tad sticky, but if it seems to sticky to handle, refrigerate for a little bit so it's easier to handle. (I have no problem handling right away)
- Scoop and roll into balls and either leave them as is or squish them flat. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and coconut Eat one or two right away, then stick the rest in fridge.(they actually taste even better refrigerated for a while!)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe