If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: DIY Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Roll Ups with only 2 ingredients. Low-glycemic, gluten-free, Paleo, and kid approved! Perfect for nut-free school lunches. —elanaspantry
- 1 pound organic strawberries, hulls removed
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Place strawberries and lemon zest in a vitamix
- Blend on high until smooth
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper
- Pour three strips of puree lengthwise onto each baking sheet, two inches apart
- Bake at 175° for 2½-3 hours; strips on bottom rack will cook closer to 2½ hours, and strips on top rack closer to 3 hours
- Using a scissor cut along each strip of fruit roll ups so that edges are smooth and pretty
- Roll fruit roll ups around a thick pen and fasten with washi tape
- Peel off paper when ready to eat