If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy recipe that has been pulled from a couple different styles of wonderpot to throw together on weeknights and easy to use fresh ingredients or canned/frozen ones you may have on hand. —Heidi Daumen
- 4 cups Low sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 12 ounces fettuccine or angel hair pasta
- 28 ounces Diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Thinly Sliced onion
- 4 Cloves of Garlic- Thinly sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon Fresh Basil
- 1/2 tablespoon Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon Fresh Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
- Fresh Cracked Pepper to Taste
- 4 ounces Crumbled Goat cheese
- 6 ounces Chopped Fresh Spinach
- 12 ounces Ground Hot Italian Sausage
- In a large pot over medium high heat, drizzle olive oil and add in Hot Italian sasauge and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Brown meat thoroughly.
- Once meat is browned, drain off excess juice and combine all remaining ingredients into a large pot, be sure all the ingredients are submerged under the liquid
- Turn the heat on high and cover the pot. Allow it to come to a full boil and then remove the top and reduce the heat to medium
- Continue cooking over medium heart for 12-15 minutes, or until pasta is cooked and the majority of the liquid has been absorbed. Continue to stir the pot to avoid pasta sticking.
- Once pasta is cooked, crumble goat cheese over top and serve immediately.
More Great Recipes: Entrees