If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 30 pieces
for the dough
cup slightly melted margarine
cup vegetable oil
cup warm milk
cups all purpose flour
teaspoons baking powder
for the filling
crumbled feta cheese about 1 teaspoon for each pie
cup greek yogurt
whole egg plus 1 egg yolk for the egg wash
nutmeg and pepper
- In a big bowl combine 2 cups flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add melted margarine, vegetable oil, warm milk, vinegar, salt and pepper and mix the ingredients.
- Add the rest flour little by little and knead gently. We finally should have a not very firm dough.
- Cover the bowl and let the dough stay in the refrigerator for 30’. Preheat the oven to 180°C / 360°F.
- Dust your working area with some flour and roll the dough to make a fyllo sheet about 2-3mm / 1/8 inch thick (you can divide the dough into two portions).
- Using a round cutter, or a bowl, a cup or a glass, cut the dough into mini fyllo sheets about 10cm / 4 inches in diameter. Use again any dough that remains.
- In a bowl mix the crumbled feta cheese, yogurt, egg, nutmeg and pepper.
- Put 1-1,5 spoonful (teaspoon) of the mixture on the center of each mini fyllo dough, fold it and press the edges to stick together.
- Place the mini pies onto a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush them with egg wash. Bake for about 15-20”.
More Great Recipes: