If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe brought back memories of family dinners with Bill's family, filling the house with the smell of warm apples and cinnamon. For this recipe we even got to use locally grown Honeycrisp Apples, which made me feel a little less sad about the weather changing. —Primal Palate
- 6 Honeycrisp Apples
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice (http://www.primalpalate.com/organic-spices)
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Grade B Maple Syrup
- Peel, core, and dice the apples.
- Add the diced apples to a large pot over low heat. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice, vanilla extract, and maple syrup, and cook for an additional 30 minutes, covered.
- Serve warm, or allow to cool and store refrigerated for up to two weeks.