If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This creepy, crunchy treat starts by melting HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Baking Chips and spreading them over a sheet of parchment paper. Then the fun begins by breaking up Halloween themed chocolates, pretzels, candy eyes, and colorful sprinkles and tossing them haphazardly over the melted chocolate. Chocolate caramels and salty pretzels are a match made in monster heaven! —BlissFoster
Serves: a crowd!
bag (11.5 ounces) HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
Halloween-themed Mini HERSHEY’S Cookies and Cream Bars
Halloween-themed Mini HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars
candy eyeballs, assorted sizes (these can be found in the cake decorating department of most grocery and craft stores)
cup mini pretzels
tablespoons Halloween-themed candy sprinkles (use any color you like!)
- Place the HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Baking Chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring with a rubber spatula until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
- Cover a baking sheet with a strip of parchment paper. Pour the melted chocolate onto the parchment lined baking sheet. Spread the chocolate out over the parchment paper until it an even thickness (chocolate should be about ¼” thick).
- Unwrap the HERSHEY’S Caramels and break or cut in half. Press the caramel halves into the melted chocolate, evenly distributing it around the chocolate. Next, unwrap the HERSHEY’S Halloween-themed cookies and cream and milk chocolate bars. Press them into the melted chocolate, evenly distributing.
- Place the candy eyeballs in pair of two or three, pressing into the melted chocolate and evenly distributing.
- Crush the pretzels with your hands and sprinkle them over the surface of the melted chocolate. Shake the candy sprinkles evenly over the surface of the melted chocolate.
- Let the chocolate sit out, uncovered, for several hours or until it hardens. To speed up the process, the sheet of bark can be placed in the refrigerator or freezer until firm and then broken up into pieces to serve.