If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hang onto summer with this Ginger flavored Daiquiri.
Check out more delicious recipes at The Craft (thirstie.com/thecraft), and get $10 off your alcohol purchase with code THIRSTIE52 —Thirstie
- 1 1/2 ounces Ron Zacapa rum
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce ginger syrup (see recipe)
- freshly grated nutmeg / lime wheel
- In your shaker tin, add Ron Zacapa Rum, Overproof rum, fresh lime juice, and ginger syrup.
- Fill about halfway with ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Double strain into a coupe or martini glass and garnish with a lime wheel and freshly grated nutmeg.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails