If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Think of it as an Old Fashioned made with vodka and lavender. Delish!
Check out more delicious recipes at The Craft (thirstie.com/thecraft), and get $10 off your alcohol purchase with code THIRSTIE52 —Thirstie
- 1/2 ounce lavender honey syrup (see recipe)
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 dash club soda
- 2 ounces vodka (Reyka)
- In a Double Whiskey glass, add Lavender Honey Syrup (see recipe), Angostura Bitters, club soda, and vodka.
- Fill with ice and stir for about 20-25 seconds to mix the ingredients.
- Top off with a few more fresh ice cubes and garnish with a lemon twist.
More Great Recipes: