Author Notes: Champagne and strawberries -- a classic combination reinvented.
Check out more delicious recipes at The Craft (thirstie.com/thecraft), and get $10 off your alcohol purchase with code THIRSTIE52 —Thirstie
ounce lemon juice
ounce strawberry syrup (see syrup)
pieces mint leaves
- In a shaker tin, add gin, lemon juice, strawberry syrup and mint leaves.
- Fill the shaker halfway with ice and shake.
- After shaken, add about 1 1/2 - 2 oz of champagne to your tin.
- Fine strain all ingredients into your Champagne flute.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and serve!