If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Champagne and strawberries -- a classic combination reinvented.
Check out more delicious recipes at The Craft (thirstie.com/thecraft), and get $10 off your alcohol purchase with code THIRSTIE52 —Thirstie
- 1 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce strawberry syrup (see syrup)
- 2-4 pieces mint leaves
- In a shaker tin, add gin, lemon juice, strawberry syrup and mint leaves.
- Fill the shaker halfway with ice and shake.
- After shaken, add about 1 1/2 - 2 oz of champagne to your tin.
- Fine strain all ingredients into your Champagne flute.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and serve!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails