If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spice up tea time with this tea infused vodka cocktail.
Check out more delicious recipes at The Craft (thirstie.com/thecraft), and get $10 off your alcohol purchase with code THIRSTIE52 —Thirstie
- 1 1/2 ounces black tea infused vodka (see recipe)
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- club soda
- In a shaker add black tea infused vodka, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- Fill about halfway with ice and shake.
- Strain into a highball glass and top with a bit of soda.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and some blackberries.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails