If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love seafood and swordfish is my absolute favorite. This recipe is inspired by many wonderful Italian ingredients and goes well next to a simple salad, along with a nice glass of white wine.
tablespoons olive oil
garlic cloves, thinly sliced
basil leaves, thinly sliced
tablespoon Flat leaf Italian parsley, chopped
lemon, thinly sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 360 degrees
- While the over is pre-heating, place the washed swordfish steaks in an oven-proof baking dish, such as a Pyrex baking pan
- In a small bowl mix well the juice of one lemon, the olive oil, oregano, salt, garlic, basil and parsley.
- Top the swordfish with the lemon/olive oil mixture, making sure the fish is very well covered with the seasonings
- Top the steaks with a few lemon slices each
- Bake 20-25 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal