If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Breakfast, snack, dessert...whatever you want to call them! —Oh Sweet Day!
Makes 12 muffins
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream, room temp
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease muffin tin or line with muffin liners.
- To prepare the topping, combine all the streusel ingredients until crumbly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until combined. Whisk in sour cream, oil and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mixture into the flour mixture. Mix with a spatula until moistened.
- Gently fold in 1 1/2 cups blueberries.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with the batter.
- Cover the batter with the remaining blueberries. Sprinkle around 1 tablespoon of the streusel on top of each muffin.
- Bake until risen and browned, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan.