If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spice up your fall morning with these Paleo Apple Harvest Pancakes! Not only are they gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free, but they also contain hidden veggies that make them extra moist and delicious! —Bethany DiCArlo
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup grated apple
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 egg whites, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl combine coconut flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix together grated apple, carrot and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, milk, maple syrup and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add in grated mixture and stir well to combine.
- Grease a skillet with coconut oil/ cooking spray and place on low heat. Once pan is extremely hot, using a measuring cup pour 1/4 cup of the batter and then cover the pan, Once bubbles appear and edges go brown, remove cover, flip the pancakes and cover again for approximately 1 minute, Repeat with remaining batter.