Author Notes: Thanksgiving came early this year in frittata form! —Addie
sweet potatoes, cleaned and sliced (peeling left on)
tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
apple, cored and sliced
package cream cheese, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss sliced sweet potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Line the bottom of a pie dish with the sliced sweet potatoes making them the “crust” of your frittata. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Once finished, remove from oven and set aside.
- Chiffanode 3 of the sage leaves.
- Fold the 3 sliced sage leaves and the cream cheese into the eggs, pour this mixture into the pie dish lined with sweet potatoes.
- Tuck the sliced apples into the egg mixture in the pie dish, making sure some are visible for a pretty frittata.