If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Thanksgiving came early this year in frittata form! —Addie
- 2 sweet potatoes, cleaned and sliced (peeling left on)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 9 eggs, whisked
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1/3 package cream cheese, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss sliced sweet potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Line the bottom of a pie dish with the sliced sweet potatoes making them the “crust” of your frittata. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Once finished, remove from oven and set aside.
- Chiffanode 3 of the sage leaves.
- Fold the 3 sliced sage leaves and the cream cheese into the eggs, pour this mixture into the pie dish lined with sweet potatoes.
- Tuck the sliced apples into the egg mixture in the pie dish, making sure some are visible for a pretty frittata.