If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A gluten free, dairy free twist on a classic Midwest favorite. —Candice DeForest
For the Chicken Salad
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Avocado oil (or cooking oil of your choice)
- 1 Pear, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, crushed
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen paleo mayo
- 2 teaspoons Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dried dill
- Sea salt (to taste)
For the Sliders
- 1 Sweet potato, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon Avocado oil (or cooking oil of choice)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- lice the sweet potato into 1 1/2 inch discs (for the slider "buns"). Brush with avocado oil on both sides and place on one cookie sheet. Cook for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the chicken and sweet potato sliders are in the oven, begin to prepare the rest of the salad mixture. In a bowl, mix the remaining chicken salad ingredients. Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Once the chicken is cooked and cooled, cut into small cubes. Stir in with the chicken salad mixture.
- Serve chicken salad on top of sweet potato sliders for a sweet and crunchy meal.