If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A decadent chocolate brownie with gooey nutella and buttery chopped hazelnuts makes for the perfect dessert or midnight snack. —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
Makes 9 brownies
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 5 ounces Dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 4 tablespoons Butter, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Toasted, chopped hazelnuts (Note: to toast hazelnuts, spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake at 350 until golden brown and fragrant, about 12 minutes).
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 x 9 baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a larger, microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate, Nutella and butter. Heat in the microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until the chocolate, Nutella, and butter are completely melted and smooth. Add the sugars, whisking until fully incorporated, then add the eggs and vanilla.
- Fold in the flour mixture until just combined, followed by the hazelnuts.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan and bake until cooked through, about 30 minutes. Let the brownies cool, then cut them into squares and serve.