If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I really enjoy the sweet caramelised apples with the halloumi in this recipe, it works really well and the mustard and honey dressing brings it all together. It is great on the barbecue in summer or cooked in the oven if the weather is bad! —Hermione
- 2 packets halloumi
- 2 apples
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- 1 lemon, juice only
- Soak some wooden skewers for 10 minutes in water. Meanwhile cut the halloumi and apple into inch size pieces.
- Place the halloumi and apple on the skewers, alternating between the halloumi and apple.
- Either barbecue for around 5-10 minutes until the halloumi is golden and the apple is soft or place in the oven at 190C for 20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory Apples