If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These neat little appetizers freeze well and are simple to make. Perfect for last minute entertaining! Just reheat 15 minutes at 350 —Kingfishercooks
- 7 ounces Ham steak, Cut into 1/4 in cubes
- 5 ounces Shredded gruyere
- 3 Scallions cleaned and thinly sliced, white parts only
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh ground horseradish
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 2/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1 Sheet puff pastry
- Combine the cubed ham, shredded cheese, scallions, mustard and horseradish in a bowl .
- Roll out the puff pastry and make 36 2 1/4 in rounds on floured surface. Form into mini muffin tins. You should butter them first if the muffin tins are not stick-free!
- Place about a teaspoon of ham mixture onto the pastry cup. Beat the eggs and the cream together and then pour over the ham mixture, barely covering it. There should be just the right amount of the cream mixture to use in all 36 bites, so I generally fill 1/2 way up and then go back around
- Place in 375 oven for 20-25 minutes. They will puff up and then collapse. Remove from the tins by riunning a knife around the edge and serve.