Author Notes: These spicy chocolate bars are refined-sugar free and packed with healthy ingredients! Plus they are gluten free too! —Farida
Makes: 8 bars
grams Dark chocolate
grams Instant oatmeal
teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Soak the dates overnight in a hot water and keep them in the fridge.
- Put the oats in a big bowl, and add tahini
- Melt chocolate in 15 -30 sec intervals in the microwave, until its completely melted
- Puree the dates in the blender, you can make the desired consistency (mine was a paste-like one).
- Add melted chocolate, date paste/syrup to oats, cayenne pepper, stir to combine all ingredients.
- Form the dough in bars like or in a cookies shape, and they are ready to eat.
- Keep it at room temperature if the weather is cool.