If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These spicy chocolate bars are refined-sugar free and packed with healthy ingredients! Plus they are gluten free too! —Farida
Makes 8 bars
- 50 grams Dates
- 1 tablespoon Tahini
- 100 grams Dark chocolate
- 200 grams Instant oatmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Soak the dates overnight in a hot water and keep them in the fridge.
- Put the oats in a big bowl, and add tahini
- Melt chocolate in 15 -30 sec intervals in the microwave, until its completely melted
- Puree the dates in the blender, you can make the desired consistency (mine was a paste-like one).
- Add melted chocolate, date paste/syrup to oats, cayenne pepper, stir to combine all ingredients.
- Form the dough in bars like or in a cookies shape, and they are ready to eat.
- Keep it at room temperature if the weather is cool.