If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
The type of apples you use depends on your personal taste. Granny Smith, Pink Lady, and Braeburn tend to be tart and will taste great with this dressing. If you use sweeter apples, such as Fuji or Gala, you may want to leave the honey out of the vinaigrette as the apples will have enough sweetness on their own. This recipe was written by the HEalthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/autumn-apple-salad-cinnamon-cider-vinaigrette —Healthline
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 2 cups apples, chopped
- In a large salad bowl, combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients. While whisking constantly, slowly add the oil. Pour half the vinaigrette into a small pitcher or serving bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the salad bowl and toss to coat evenly with vinaigrette. Serve immediately, adding remaining vinaigrette as desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory Apples