Author Notes: A delightful, utensil free appetizer with smoked salmon that features our Meyer Lemon Olive Oil from the new Round Pond Estate Mill Experience in Napa. —Ryan MacDonnell
Makes: 24 lollipops
ounces cream cheese
ounces goat cheese
ounces smoked salmon
tablespoons Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
teaspoon black sea salt
cup chives, finely sliced
pieces lollipop sticks
- Cream both cheeses together in a kitchen-aid mixer, using the paddle attachment.
- Form into 24 balls about the size of a gumball.
- Wrap each ball of cheese with 2 strips of smoked salmon, one in each direction around the cheese.
- Sprinkle each ball with some chives, black sea salt, and a couple drops of Meyer Lemon Olive Oil.
- Place a lollipop stick into each ball and serve.