If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delightful, utensil free appetizer with smoked salmon that features our Meyer Lemon Olive Oil from the new Round Pond Estate Mill Experience in Napa. —Ryan MacDonnell
Makes 24 lollipops
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon black sea salt
- 1/4 cup chives, finely sliced
- 24 pieces lollipop sticks
- Cream both cheeses together in a kitchen-aid mixer, using the paddle attachment.
- Form into 24 balls about the size of a gumball.
- Wrap each ball of cheese with 2 strips of smoked salmon, one in each direction around the cheese.
- Sprinkle each ball with some chives, black sea salt, and a couple drops of Meyer Lemon Olive Oil.
- Place a lollipop stick into each ball and serve.