If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for grilling this summer, this Citrus &Chili Marinade has a spicy kick that pairs fabulously with a crisp Sauvignon Blanc. —Ryan MacDonnell
Makes 3/4 cup marinade
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons Chili Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Blood Orange Citrus Syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 piece jalapeno, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar and shake well.
More Great Recipes: Condiments