If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a sherry cocktail recipe suggested to me by the fantastic bartender Dan Oskey. It tastes pretty rich, nutty, and slightly bitter and herbal from the amaro and absinthe rinse. —fiveandspice
Makes 1 cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Manzanilla sherry (recommended sherry is La Guita)
- 3/4 ounce Ramazzotti Amaro
- 3/4 ounce orange liqueur
- absinthe, to rinse the glass
- sage sprig for garnish (I didn't have one, and I used an orange twist, which was good, but I'm sure sage would be better!)
- Stir all ingredients except the absinthe and sage with ice until well chilled. Rinse a lowball glass with the absinthe (swirl the absinthe in the glass to coat the sides, then dump or drink any that's left), then strain in the stirred mixture. Garnish with a sprig of sage.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails