If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Jumping into Fall! Delicious roasted and mashed sweet potatoes are enhanced with the nutty exotic spice of Hazelnut Dukkah. —Clif Family Kitchen
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, about 3 medium
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Clif Family Kitchen Classic Hazelnut Dukkah
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Scrub sweet potatoes well and bake until very tender when pierced, about 50 minutes. Remove potatoes from oven, slice lengthwise, spoon out flesh from skins and break up with a fork or mixer depending on desired consistency.
- While mixing add butter, brown sugar, dukkah and salt.
- Sprinkle with dukkah.