If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a no-fail brownie recipe, with a crispy crust and fudgy middle. Tastes even better when kept in the fridge and eaten the next day. Works with any brand of dark chocolate (I use Fin Carr - costs only £0.30/100g from Lidl) This recipe has also been the reason for alot of my friends' diets to crash and burn. X —Ashvini
Makes 9 squares
- 170 grams Unsalted Butter
- 100 grams Dark Chocolate (chopped)
- 1 1/4 cups Granulated Sugar
- 3 Eggs (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Preheat oven to 180°C (400°F).
- Melt butter and dark chocolate in a saucepan over low heat.
- In a bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, salt and sugar.
- Once chocolate and butter have melted completely, pour it into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Start mixing in one egg at a time, and finally add in the vanilla.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes (I used a 19cm x 19cm pan) until the top cracks slightly. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing into squares.