If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cocktail is like a combination of a Last Word, a French 75, and a classic Champagne Cocktail (some classic versions include Cognac). It is closely inspired by a sparkling cocktail from Death & Co. in N.Y.C. that uses Champagne to add fizz to a Last Word. Yellow Chartreuse can be harder to find than Green Chartreuse, and you can use Green Chartreuse instead if you have that—the cocktail will just be a bit stronger and more intensely flavored. —fiveandspice
- 1/2 ounce V.S.O.P. Cognac
- 1/2 ounce yellow chartreuse
- 1/2 ounce Luxardo maraschino liqueur
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- very dry sparkling hard cider, chilled
- Shake the Cognac, Chartreuse, maraschino liqueur, and lemon juice with ice until chilled, and strain into a Champagne flute. Top with the cider and serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: