If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chocolatey and gooey on the inside, crunchy and chewy on the outside. The best treat for a chocolate fix. —Abby
tablespoons unsalted butter
ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
teaspoons baking powder
cups flour (sifted)
cup confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring often.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat eggs. Add in sugar, vanilla, and melted chocolate/butter mixture.
- Add in baking powder, flour and salt and beat until very smooth.
- Place bowl in fridge and chill as long as 24 hours but at least 2 hours.
- Prep two cookie sheets with either butter or tin foil.
- Place confectioner’s sugar in bowl large enough to roll out the fudge balls.
- Take a teaspoon of the cookie dough and roll into balls.
- Coat the cookie balls with confectioner’s sugar by rolling it around in the sugar many times.
- Place the balls on the baking sheet with enough room for each to “explode” open.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes depending on oven.
- Remove cookies and let cool on a wire rack. Make sure to place tin foil under wire rack as powder sugar is very messy.
- Share a photo of your cookies using the hashtag #bakeithappen and a donation will be made to the Pink Pumpkin Patch Foundation to support breast cancer research.
More Great Recipes: