If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my take on at home take-out! This Salmon and Sweet Potato Korma only takes 30 minutes to prepare and it's so delicious. —Paige
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Small Onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ginger (minced)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Large Sweet Potato (cubed)
- 1 pound Salmon (cubed)
- 1 Fresh Jalapeño (chopped)
- 1 4 ounces Can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Curry powder
- 1 cup Canned coconut milk
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat and sauté the garlic and onion until tender. Mix in ginger and continue cooking 1 minute.
- Add potatoes, jalapeno, and tomato sauce, and season with salt and curry powder. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are almost tender
- Stir salmon and coconut milk into the skillet. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 10 minutes. Serve on top of rice and