If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fun cocktail is a great way to warm up as the weather cools down! —Clean Eatin' Chick
- 1 Organic Apple (Cored and sliced into chunks w/ skin on)
- 1/4 cup black or yellow raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Raw Pecans
- Place the apple chunks, raisins, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan and heat over medium high for about 6 minutes, or until water boils and apples soften
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the apples cool for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the apple-raisin mixture to a powerful blender, like an Omega
- Add the pecans and 3/4 cup warm water and blend until smooth and creamy