If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Want a hearty breakfast, but the snooze button is calling your name? This Lazy Morning Corned Beef Hash Enchilada answers your prayers! —Melissa | Bits of Umami
Serves 8 enchiladas
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 2 cloves of minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 15 oz can of Corned Beef Hash
- 10 Eggs
- 8 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1 can Enchilada Sauce (red or green)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheese
- Heat skillet to medium high heat. Add olive oil.
- Once heated – add onions. Sauté onions until translucent (about 2 minutes) and then add garlic. Continue to sauté for another minute.
- Add corned beef hash into skillet and sauté for about 5-7 minutes.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl and add to skillet. Mix with corned beef hash mixture.
- Sauté eggs and beef mixture until eggs are cooked (they will no longer be liquid-ey once cooked). Remove from heat.
- Heat enchilada sauce in a separate small pot.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place about ¼ cup of egg/beef mixture into tortilla. Add about 1 tablespoon of enchilada sauce on top of the mixture. Roll up and place enchilada into baking pan with the seam side down. You may need to cut off the ends to make it fit. Perfect chef’s snack!
- Continue until you have rolled up 8 enchiladas.
- Remove from oven and drizzle each enchilada with about ¼ cup of enchilada sauce and sprinkle cheese across all enchiladas and top with scallions.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- You can also broil them for a couple minutes at the end if you want to brown that cheese up a little. Just keep a VERY close eye on it to avoid burning.
- Serve and enjoy!