If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am a salmon addict. It is my favorite fish and I cook it often. I wanted to change it up a bit from my usual lemon and herb marinade and played with some stronger flavours with the miso, ginger and sesame. This sauce adds a beautifully rich flavour to the fish. —Jaxmccaff
- 4 organic salmon fish fillets
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon brown miso paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, white or black
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a shallow baking dish, lay sliced lemon along the bottom. Place salmon fillets on top of lemon slices.
- Put all other ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until it becomes a creamy texture. Pour sauce over the fish.
- Cook fish for about 20 minutes depending on thickness of the fillets. Serve with your favorite vegetable.