If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who doesn’t love those yummy peanut butter cookies shaped like a peanut?! We decided to do a little Halloween experimenting for ourselves and created the most delicious NUTTER BUTTER Cookie Blondies!! They have crushed NUTTER BUTTER Cookies in them and for a little Halloween charm! —Eden Passante
- 8 ounces Butter, room temperature
- 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 18 Crushed Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 6 Nutter Butter Cookies Cut in Half
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Frosting
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. In a standalone mixer with the paddle attachment cream the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add in the granulated sugar and beat on high until fluffy.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the eggs, vanilla and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Mix well and scrape the sides of the bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, salt, baking soda and give it a whisk. Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Fold in the crushed NUTTER BUTTER Cookies and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Do not over bake these! Take them out when they’re still a little doughy and they’ll set out of the oven too. Let them cool and then cut in squares.
- For the Cookie Gravestones: Sprinkle the crushed NUTTER BUTTER Cookies on top of the brownies.
- Then, using a piping bag and a small round tip, write RIP on the NUTTER BUTTER Cookies broken in half.
- Add a little frosting to the bottom of the cookie to set on top of the brownies.
More Great Recipes: