Author Notes: Football Sunday just isn't the same without a winning roster of hearty snacks and appetizers. And nothing says TOUCH DOWN like a rack of pork ribs! Win MVP status with this better-for-you version, baked to perfection with a dash of salt & pepper and a kick of Rojo's Fire Roasted Salsa. Pair it with an ice cold beer and you're in for a winning season! —Rojo's
Rack of Pork Ribs
dash Salt & Pepper
ounces Rojo's Fire Roasted Salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place ribs into baking pan prepared with pan spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Remove and dress ribs with a layer of Rojo's Fire Roasted Salsa.
- Cover pan and reduce oven heat to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 3 hours or until pork pulls away easily from the bone.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.