If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Football Sunday just isn't the same without a winning roster of hearty snacks and appetizers. And nothing says TOUCH DOWN like a rack of pork ribs! Win MVP status with this better-for-you version, baked to perfection with a dash of salt & pepper and a kick of Rojo's Fire Roasted Salsa. Pair it with an ice cold beer and you're in for a winning season! —Rojo's
Rack of Pork Ribs
dash Salt & Pepper
ounces Rojo's Fire Roasted Salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place ribs into baking pan prepared with pan spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Remove and dress ribs with a layer of Rojo's Fire Roasted Salsa.
- Cover pan and reduce oven heat to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 3 hours or until pork pulls away easily from the bone.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.