If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These honeys are letting it all hang out!! Cheesecake, chocolate, oreos.. who could ask for anything more? These are one of my all time favorite things to make. Great for any get together however casual or fancy and they always look impressive. Everyone always wants to know, “What exactly is THAT?!” There is no denying their beauty!! —Camelllia
Cream Cheese, Cookie, & Oreo Cake
- 8 ounces cookie dough
- 1 package of Oreos
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 packet Twix
- 5 Oreos (whatever you don't use for the layering!)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out or using your fingers and press cookie dough to an 1/8 inch thickness.
- Place pan in the oven and bake at 350ºF for about 10-15 minutes or until crisp. (You don’t want to overcook it because it’ll be going back into the oven later!)
- In the meantime, prepare the cheesecake filling. Place cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla in a bowl and beat until blended.
- Place whole Oreos on top of slightly baked cookie crust.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over Oreos.
- Sprinkle chopped Oreos and Twix on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes or until the cheesecake has set up a bit and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting.