If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Soft pumpkin muffins filled with maple syrup, orange, and cranberries and topped with crunchy pumpkin seeds- hello fall! —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
Makes 1 dozen
- 1 ½ cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 6 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Fresh orange zest
- 2/3 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a larger bowl, beat the egg together with the sugar, then mix in the pumpkin puree, melted butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and orange zest. Add the flour mixture and stir to combine. Fold in the cranberries.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan, or line wells with paper muffin cups. Divide the batter evenly between each of the 12 cups. Top evenly with the pepitas.
- Bake muffins at 350 degrees until puffed and golden brown on top, about 30 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.