If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Kick your soup up a notch with Lee Kum Kee’s Spicy Chicken Soup recipe. As the days turn shorter, the sun sets earlier and the weather cools, this delicious soup is sure to spice up your evenings. Not only is it nutritious and delicious but simple and easy! —Consumer Foodie
- 2 ounces Carrots, cut into small cubes
- 2 ounces Celery, cut into small cubes
- 8 ounces Chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 2 ounces Green bell pepper, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Herbs
- 1 pinch Salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 Medium-sized tomatoe
- 16 ounces Chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce
- In a heated pot with oil, add celery, carrots and bell pepper. Cook until well coated.
- Add herbs, chicken breast, tomato and Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce. Cook until chicken is done.
- Add chicken broth. Cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.