If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make a delicious bread with few ingredients ! —Mary Devinat
Makes 1 loaf
- 1 1/2 cups wholemeal flour
- 1 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 active baker yeast packet
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 liter warm water
- olive oil
- Put the yeast in a little warm water (not boiling) for about 5 minutes. Yeast must make bubbles. Mix the two flours and salt in a bowl. Add the yeast and warm water. Begin kneading in the container. When the dough is less sticky, flour a work surface and knead by hand for 10-15 minutes, it should form a smooth ball. Feel free to add some bread flour.
- Place the ball in another clean container with olive oil background. Turn the dough ball to make it slightly covered with oil. Cover with cellophane. Let rest and rise for 1h30.
- Take the ball and without crush it, place it on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and flour. Place your dough and form a ball. With a knife, make cuts to decorate, deep enough, mine were too light. Cover with a clean cloth and wait again 1h30.
- Finally, bake in an oven at 200°C (400°F) for 40 minutes.