Author Notes: We’re on a mission to eat more vegetables in this house! No more tossing the old ones I had every intention of cooking and onto keeping the freezer packed with some good choices, so I always have them on hand! —Eden Passante
Bags Birds Eye Buffalo Cauliflower
Cloves of Garlic
teaspoon Buffalo Sauce
cups Vegetable Broth
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. Toss the Buffalo Cauliflower, straight from the freezer, into a roasting pan with chopped onion, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring often, so it doesn’t burn on the bottom.
- Once the veggies are roasted, add them in a large sauce pot with the vegetable broth, cilantro and a teaspoon of buffalo sauce. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the hot soup into a Vitamix (or blender) and blend for a few seconds until smooth.
- Pour into small bowls and garnish with shredded white cheddar and monetary jack cheese.