If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We’re on a mission to eat more vegetables in this house! No more tossing the old ones I had every intention of cooking and onto keeping the freezer packed with some good choices, so I always have them on hand! —Eden Passante
- 2 Bags Birds Eye Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Buffalo Sauce
- 3 cups Vegetable Broth
- 3 Sprigs Cilantro
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. Toss the Buffalo Cauliflower, straight from the freezer, into a roasting pan with chopped onion, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring often, so it doesn’t burn on the bottom.
- Once the veggies are roasted, add them in a large sauce pot with the vegetable broth, cilantro and a teaspoon of buffalo sauce. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the hot soup into a Vitamix (or blender) and blend for a few seconds until smooth.
- Pour into small bowls and garnish with shredded white cheddar and monetary jack cheese.